|Various initiatives have been undertaken in the roll-out of the new and revised Auditor Reporting Standards:
Digital media resources:
- A webcast of the free joint SAICA/IRBA event “The New Auditor’s Report – Straight from the Horse’s Mouth”, targeting JSE-accredited auditors and focusing on Key Audit Matters.
- A recording of the CNBC Africa television interview with Professor Arnold Schilder “Digging Deeper into the Newly Revised Auditing Standards” during the prime time show Closing Bell South Africa (interviewer Gugulethu Cele).
- A podcast of the Power FM radio interview with Professor Arnold Schilder and Bernard Agulhas during the prime time show Power Hour (interviewer Victor Kgomoeswana).
- Articles in the Accountancy SA magazine, published by SAICA:
- April edition:
- July edition:
- Special feature: The new auditor's report – with articles:
- Ins and outs of The New Auditor’s Report
- Key audit matters: questions and answers
- Auditor’s report and financial statement disclosures
- Audit committee reporting
- What’s going on with going concern?
- Effect on smaller entities